Setting Up and Updating Your Brookhaven Website Account
- There is one account per household. All individual family members need to be added to the same account. Login information is the same for all members of the household/account.
- Logging In: From the Home Page click on the Manage Account button (or select Resident Tools\Manage Account from the menu). Enter your username and password.
- If you are a long-time homeowner and did not receive your username and temporary password information, please complete the Request Account Information form to request your login credentials.
- If you are a renter or new to the neighborhood, you will need to create a new account by clicking on New Resident at the top right of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the “Retrieve username & password” link on the login screen.
- Add Family Members: Click the three dots at the top right of the “Members” section and select Add Member. Add any household members or caregivers/nannies. For purposes of the Guest Policy, a household member is defined as a permanent resident and their grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren. Nannies, caregivers, or babysitters are also considered members of the household. Note: By default, new family members are added with an “unpaid” status. This is updated periodically and will not affect your amenity privileges.
- Adult – Homeowner or person who is living in the home as their primary residence, including full-time students, over the age of 18.
- Child – Person permanently living in the home that is under the age of 18.
- Caregiver – Babysitter, nanny or other person providing care to a member of the household, regardless of if they reside in the home.
- Houseguest – A vertical family member that is visiting OR a person residing in the home for 30 days or more. A vertical family member is a homeowner’s child, parent, grandparent, great grandparent, grandchild, great grandchild, an adult child not residing in the home, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law.
- Delete Family Members: Under the “Members” section, click on the three dots and then Delete next to the name.
- Edit Family Member Information: Under the “Members” section, click on the three dots and then Edit next to each name to be updated. Edit phone, email, gender, family member type and date of birth. An email address is only required for the Primary contact. You do not need to enter an email address for children. Adding an email address for ADULT family members will add them to the neighborhood email distribution list.
- Profile Image: A photo of each family member is required to access the pool, in order to help prevent non-residents from gaining entry. Under the “Members” section, click on the three dots and then Add Photo next to each name. Please use a close up, head shot or cropped face photo. If you have any issues uploading your photo(s) the lifeguard can take the photo at check-in, but they cannot add new family members to your account, so please be sure that is done before going to the pool.
- Directory: Under the “Member Directory” section, toggle the button to “Allow your contact info to appear in the club’s online member directory” in order for your information to be included. By default, your information is NOT included. Opting into the directory will publish your name, street address and email address.
- Edit Username: Click on the three dots and then Edit Account Information on the “Account Summary” section. You can change your User Login and/or the primary contact. In order to select a new primary contact, that person must have an email address on their member info.
- Change Password: Click on the three dots and then Change Password on the Account Summary section.
- Emergency Contact: Everyone must have an emergency contact on file. To add or change your emergency contact info, click on the three dots and then Edit Emergency Contact Info on the Emergency Contact section.
Visit the Website Tips page for helpful information about navigating the website.