The Board Mission Statement
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood through management of common areas, enforcement of rules and covenants, support of initiatives that strengthens bonds among residents, and investment in capital improvements that benefit the greater good.
- President – Brent Andrew
- Vice President – Gary Ohmstede
- Secretary – Jessica Stearns
- Treasurer – Tricia Rana Finkelstein
- Member at Large – Sean Murphy
Powers and Duties of the Board
- Prepare and adopt annual budget.
- Making assessments to defray the common expenses, establishing means and methods of collecting assessments and establishing period of the installment payment of assessments.
- Provide for operation, care, upkeep and maintenance of all areas maintained by Association.
- Designating, hiring and dismissing personnel for the operation of the Association (vendors).
- Collect/deposit assessments.
- Making/amending use rules restrictions and rules and regulations.
- Opening bank accounts on behalf of Association.
- Enforcing the Declaration, Bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Obtaining and carrying insurance.
- Paying the cost of all services rendered to the Association or its members which are not directly chargeable to Owners.
- Keeping detailed accounting of books.
- Contracting with any person for performance of duties and functions.
Upcoming Board Meetings
Meeting minutes are published on the Cusick website under Community Information\Community Documents\Documents\Open Minutes. Minutes are approved during and published after the next scheduled meeting following the meeting where the minutes are recorded.